Thursday, April 10, 2008

My Brother's Blog

Check out my brother's blog @ http://steveharrison1.blogspot.com/. What a huge blessing.

Here are some quotes for ya from His blog:

“God couldn’t give a RIP about your comfort-He simply wants you to be obedient…and at times that means facing things head on that scare you and completely take you out of your comfort zone.” - Perry Noble

Why did God make you rich?11You will be made rich in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God. 2 Cor 9:11

Jesus! I would rather know you than have the answers to all of my questions. Jesus, who are you? Please continue to show me even though it is unexplainable but absolutely not undeniable!

I need to be an encourager and an uplifter to those that I come in contact with...be a builder of good into others...do not overlook the opportunity to encourage and build good into the life of others...

EGO! Exalting God Only! or EGO! Edging God Out!

“Don’t worry about the things in the Bible you don’t understand. Worry about those things which you do understand but don’t do”. attributed to Corrie Ten Boom

I heard Andy Stanley say, "invest then invite." If you intentionally and genuinely invest in others they will want to follow you. A leader genuinely cares about and invests in those he/she leads.

No comments:

happy birthday, Julie

Proverbs 18:22   NLT The man who finds a   wife   finds a treasure, and he receives   favor   from the   Lord . Yes, I have foun...