Friday, October 3, 2008

a praise about a friend and some people I love

This past weekend David Keaton was elected pastor at Orchard Drive Baptist Church.  For years David and Carey Keaton have served as missionaries in Honduras and most recently in Peru.  As I left The Orchard just over 2 years ago, David was in our area raising support and preached there for several months which was a blessing to them.  I love David and Carey.  The Community and The Orchard have supported them.  So, I am excited that the Keatons are coming home (they were both raised here), and I am excited that my friends at The Orchard are getting a great man of God to be their pastor.  I love The Orchard still, and I pray that God will do a great work through His church there to see many, many lives changes for His kingdom.  At this time as in so many others, God does things that we do not expect, and that is good!  Pray for David and Carey and for Orchard Drive.  The future is bright...

No comments:

happy birthday, Julie

Proverbs 18:22   NLT The man who finds a   wife   finds a treasure, and he receives   favor   from the   Lord . Yes, I have foun...