Tuesday, January 1, 2013

happy new year


As I think through the days ahead of us, I am excited about what God has in store for His church, His people, my life and even my life.  I believe that our best days are ahead of us.  There are so many people on my mind, and I am praying for God to overwhelm each of us with His grace and goodness.  I pray that we will see God do miracles and work through impossible situations.  I pray that we will take God at His word and that His word will come alive each day.

I challenge you to do the DANIEL FAST with me and many folks in our church.  Make the Bible part of your every day life.  You will be changed.  We serve a great and mighty God!

Numbers 6:24-26  NASB
The Lord bless you, and keep you; 
The Lord make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace.’

No comments:

start to pray

Psalm 42:8    NLT But each day the   Lord   pours his unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing his songs,   praying to Go...