Monday, September 1, 2014

pray for our Nicaragua mission team



ON MISSION in NICARAGUA 

<<< this week's e-devotions >>>


The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.

Our Nicaragua mission team is well in to our work this week, and we ask for your prayers.  This week you will not be receiving e-devotions because of that.  Thank you for praying!

Also I am missing my family.  This Thursday (September 4th) is mine and Julie's 21st wedding anniversary.  What a blessing she is to me.  

I will share more with you next week about the trip, our marriage and much more.  To keep up with our mission trip you can go to my Facebook page at 
https://www.facebook.com/pastormh.

May God use you and me to make a difference in this world as we seek Him and share Him with others.  Talk to you soon!

No comments:

happy birthday, Julie

Proverbs 18:22   NLT The man who finds a   wife   finds a treasure, and he receives   favor   from the   Lord . Yes, I have foun...