Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Kleinschmidt blog

For many months I have been assisting a friend who has been campaign
manager for Tim Kleinschmidt who ran for the Texas state house
district 17 seat. Tonight by a margin of more than 10 percentage
points, Tim became the district's rep in Austin at the capital.

The blog can be found at www.timkforstaterep.blogspot.com.

Pray for Tim, my buddy John and their families as they serve their
neighbors. It is good to watch a Christian with great values and
conviction become part of government. I'm glad I got to help just a
tiny bit.

Well done, Tim & John! I'm praying for you in the coming days.

No comments:

happy birthday, Julie

Proverbs 18:22   NLT The man who finds a   wife   finds a treasure, and he receives   favor   from the   Lord . Yes, I have foun...