Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Are you part of "40 Days of Prayer with the Children" ?

That is what my iPhone background looks like at this time.  If you want to know why, go to http://fortydays.childrenscup.org and check it out for yourself.

It is DAY 5 and August 5th of this great opportunity to hear God's voice, make a difference in some young lives and see from a new point of view.  My prayer for my kids is that they will see how children who aren't as blessed as they are have to live.  Oh how I want my kids to have a heart to serve.  Their mom and I are showing them often.  God is in this kind of stuff.  And I want my kids and my church and myself in the God kind of stuff!

No comments:

happy birthday, Julie

Proverbs 18:22   NLT The man who finds a   wife   finds a treasure, and he receives   favor   from the   Lord . Yes, I have foun...