Monday, February 14, 2011

my valentine


........ allow me to change the subject for a minute.  It is Valentine's day.  I am blessed, and I am grateful for the last 18 Valentine's Days I have been able to enjoy them with Julie.  She is a blessing to my life and a neat piece of the adventure God has given us.  We don't have the perfect marriage because neither one of us is perfect, but God put us together to complete each of us.  I so appreciate that.  And Julie, I love you; happy Valentine's Day!

Proverbs 18:22 NASB
He who finds a wife finds a good thing And obtains favor from the LORD.

1 comment:

Steve Finnell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

God is the Great I AM

This devotion is what our family read last night, and it is powerful.   It is from “Doing Things That Matter”, a devotional from youvers...