Monday, June 12, 2017

a week a way


Thank you for reading these e-devotion messages each weekday.  I will be taking this week off and not posting e-devotions or the e-devotion minute on Facebook live.  They will resume next Monday, June 19th right here.

I am grateful for so many people who share, are encouraged and who seek God as we have these conversations.  You guys are a great blessing to me and to our church as well to our family.

Our family will be enjoying a week away and on the beach.  I will catch up with you next week! (and will be back at church on Sunday, Father’s Day)


Be blessed and remember as always, GOD IS GOOD!

No comments:

God is always working

Our youth from church have been on a retreat at the lake this week.   The last two nights I have listened to some friends share their st...