Skip to main content

reminders


There are times we simply need reminders.  This week will be full of life for me and for our family.  There are a couple ministry things I get to be part of, but we are also set for our daughter Ruth’s wedding on Saturday.

So much to praise God for.  So many people to pray for as they travel.  So much life to enjoy.  I choose to look up and enjoy the week.  I also chose to pour in to the lives of others.

Pray for those dealing with sickness and those stressed over the virus around the world.  Pray for those going through their own crisis.  We never know what the people around us are going through.

That is why today is for reminders…

James 5:16  NASB
Therefore, confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another so that you may be healed. The effective prayer of a righteous man can accomplish much.

Pray for one another.

1 Thessalonians 5:11  NASB
Therefore encourage one another and build up one another, just as you also are doing.

Encourage one another.

Galatians 5:13  NASB
For you were called to freedom, brethren; only do not turn your freedom into an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.

Serve one another.

John 13:34  NASB
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another.

There are plenty more of those.  But I end with love one another.

Choose this week to be the cheerleader, the servant, the helper, the listener, the prayer warrior for one another!

Comments