Mark 10:16 NLT
Then he took the children in his arms and placed his hands on their heads and blessed them.
That is what Jesus did. He blessed the children, and that is what back2school is all about. We have been able to bless the children as we shared with them and showed them the love of God.
I am not giving you the details and the numbers from our back2school outreach, but what I want you to hear is how the Lord worked in the lives of children and churches. It was once again incredible. God moved and is still moving.
Ten locations and hundreds of volunteers gathered the past two weekends to serve students who are heading back to school. Backpacks and school supplies, shoes and socks, and more were given out. Students and their families heard the Gospel.
I got to watch and listen. Many of those students grabbed our attention and our hearts. I love seeing our people serve others.
Matthew 25:40 NLT
“And the King will say, ‘I tell you the truth, when you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were doing it to me!’
By serving the little ones we served the Lord. And it is not over. A few more locations will be sharing items and serving students, and I cannot wait to tell you more stories.
But I ask you to do today is to pray for the seeds that were planted that God would multiply them for His kingdom. May many accept Jesus as Savior. Pray for students and school workers as school opens.
May we keep on being the hands and feet of Jesus so more and more will come to know the love of God. Paul reminds us of an important part of being a Jesus follower.
1 Corinthians 9:22-23 NLT
…Yes, I try to find common ground with everyone, doing everything I can to save some. 23 I do everything to spread the Good News and share in its blessings.
Comments