This never gets old, and that is why I am sharing once again “The
Father’s Love Letter”. By knowing this
truth, we will know strength and live stronger.
Living by faith is living out the truth.
Read on and apply:
FATHER’S LOVE LETTER
My Child,
You may not know me,
but I know
everything about you.
Psalm 139:1
I know when you sit down and when you
rise up.
Psalm 139:2
I am familiar with all your ways.
Psalm 139:3
Even the very hairs on your head are
numbered.
Matthew 10:29-31
For you were made in my image.
Genesis
1:27
In me you live and move and have your
being.
Acts 17:28
For you are my offspring.
Acts 17:28
I knew you even before you were
conceived.
Jeremiah 1:4-5
I chose you when I planned creation.
Ephesians 1:11-12
You were not a mistake,
for all your
days are written in my book.
Psalm 139:15-16
I determined the exact time of your
birth
and where you would live.
Acts 17:26
You are fearfully and wonderfully made.
Psalm 139:14
I knit you together in your mother's
womb.
Psalm 139:13
And brought you forth on the day you
were born.
Psalm 71:6
I have been misrepresented
by those
who don't know me.
John 8:41-44
I am not distant and angry,
but am the
complete expression of love.
1 John 4:16
And it is my desire to lavish my love
on you.
1 John 3:1
Simply because you are my child
and I
am your Father.
1 John 3:1
I offer you more than your earthly
father ever could.
Matthew 7:11
For I am the perfect father.
Matthew
5:48
Every good gift that you receive comes
from my hand.
James 1:17
For I am your provider and I meet all
your needs.
Matthew 6:31-33
My plan for your future has always been
filled with hope.
Jeremiah 29:11
Because I love you with an everlasting
love.
Jeremiah 31:3
My thoughts toward you are countless
as the sand on the seashore.
Psalm 139:17-18
And I rejoice over you with singing.
Zephaniah 3:17
I will never stop doing good to you.
Jeremiah 32:40
For you are my treasured possession.
Exodus 19:5
I desire to establish you
with all my
heart and all my soul.
Jeremiah 32:41
And I want to show you great and
marvelous things.
Jeremiah 33:3
If you seek me with all your heart,
you will find me.
Deuteronomy 4:29
Delight in me and I will give you
the
desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
For it is I who gave you those desires.
Philippians 2:13
I am able to do more for you
than you
could possibly imagine.
Ephesians 3:20
For I am your greatest encourager.
2
Thessalonians 2:16-17
I am also the Father who comforts you
in all your troubles.
2 Corinthians 1:3-4
When you are brokenhearted,
I am close
to you.
Psalm 34:18
As a shepherd carries a lamb,
I have
carried you close to my heart.
Isaiah 40:11
One day I will wipe away
every tear
from your eyes.
Revelation 21:3-4
And I'll take away all the pain
you
have suffered on this earth.
Revelation 21:3-4
I am your Father, and I love you
even
as I love my son, Jesus.
John 17:23
For in Jesus, my love for you is
revealed.
John 17:26
He is the exact representation of my
being.
Hebrews 1:3
He came to demonstrate that I am for
you,
not against you.
Romans 8:31
And to tell you that I am not counting
your sins.
2 Corinthians 5:18-19
Jesus died so that you and I could be
reconciled.
2 Corinthians 5:18-19
His death was the ultimate expression
of my love for you.
1 John 4:10
I gave up everything I loved
that I
might gain your love.
Romans 8:31-32
If you receive the gift of my son
Jesus,
you receive me.
1 John 2:23
And nothing will ever separate you
from my love again.
Romans 8:38-39
Come home and I'll throw the biggest
party
heaven has ever seen.
Luke 15:7
I have always been Father,
and will
always be Father.
Ephesians 3:14-15
My question is…
Will you be my child?
John 1:12-13
I am waiting for you.
Luke 15:11-32
Love, Your Dad
Almighty God
Father's Love
Letter used by permission Father Heart Communications © 1999-2013
www.FathersLoveLetter.com

Comments