praise the Lord


Praise God for all He has done and is doing.  back2school is just one place that He is working.  Take some time to thank God today for what you have seen, how you have experienced Him and where He is leading you.


Psalm 26:12  NLT  

Now I stand on solid ground, and I will publicly praise the Lord.


The more I see Him and praise Him the stronger I can stand!


Psalm 103:2  NLT  

Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me.


The more I praise Him the less I forgive Him.


Ephesians 1:3  NLT  

All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ.


We are blessed.  Big time.  


May we praise Him today and every day knowing that all blessings come from God, and may we see how we have every blessing.


Spend time today praising God!


Psalm 150:6  NLT  

Let everything that breathes sing praises to the Lord! Praise the Lord!

Comments