just some awesome thoughts

 


Ephesians 4:32  NIV

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

 

That is just one of the most powerful verses in all of Scripture.  That is why today I am sharing with you simple, on unit, single thoughts.


1 Thessalonians 5:17  NASB

pray without ceasing;

 

An another that we most likely have heard so many times.  God has those for us throughout the Bible  But there are also some awesome people that shared some of these.


Last night I heard this one:


Someday you will read or hear that Billy Graham is dead. Don't you believe a word of it. I shall be more alive than I am now. I will just have changed my address. I will have gone into the presence of God.  - Billy Graham


And a few more:


We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated. - Maya Angelou

 

Let your hopes, not your hurts, shape your future. - Robert H. Schuller

 

Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

 

Never succumb to the temptation of bitterness. - Martin Luther King Jr

 

Leadership is influence. - John C. Maxwell

 

We are almost done for the day with this e-devotion.  But I leave you with the challenge to keep walking out what God teaches you.


1 Corinthians 10:31  NIV

So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.

 

1 Chronicles 16:11  NIV

Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always.

Comments