wait on the Lord


 

Waiting isn’t easy.  Waiting isn’t fun.  Yet often in the waiting is when God is working.  When you have to wait, keep seeking God for what He is doing.


Psalm 5:3  NLT

Listen to my voice in the morning, Lord. Each morning I bring my requests to you and wait expectantly.


Psalm 27:14  NLT

Wait patiently for the Lord. Be brave and courageous. Yes, wait patiently for the Lord.


Psalm 40:1  NLT

I waited patiently for the Lord to help me, and he turned to me and heard my cry.


Isaiah 40:31  NLT

But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.


I don’t like to wait.  Yet I am willing because God is the first place.  God is guiding my path and my family and doing things that I don’t know about as of yet.


Do you struggle with waiting?

Comments