join me in Israel

 


Once again I am headed back to Israel this weekend, and I am excited about being able to be there with a large group of pastors, to walk where Jesus walked and to experience something that will impact my teaching and ministry.  That is why I will ask you to stop and pray.  Pray today and in the days to come.


Psalm 122;6-9  NLT  

Pray for peace in Jerusalem. May all who love this city prosper. 7 O Jerusalem, may there be peace within your walls and prosperity in your palaces. 8 For the sake of my family and friends, I will say, “May you have peace.” 9 For the sake of the house of the Lord our God, I will seek what is best for you, O Jerusalem.


We could have a long conversation and in so many different veins about the Jewish people, the nation of Israel and about faith.  But what I would rather do is point you to Scripture and simply ask you to pray.  Ask God for the safety of His people, people all over the world.  Pray for Israel.  


Those verses, shared from King David, speak to my heart especially as I experience the land where Jesus was born, lived, died and ascended to heaven.  God is moving in so many places including Cuba, Virginia and Israel.  May we literally be surrounded by, in awe of and sharing the peace of God.


On October 7, 2026, there is a historic 24-hour Global Prayer Event, LIVE from Jerusalem.  You are invited to experience this moment with me as I will be praying from Jerusalem.  I would be honored for you to stand in prayer with me!  Learn more at GlobalPrayerEvent.com


Thanks for your support and prayers.  I hope to share some written e-devotions from Israel next week as well as some e-devotion minute videos from Jerusalem on FaceBook.  Be watching for those.


In June Julie and I will be returning to Israel for a tour and are looking for a few people to join us.  Let me know if you might be interested.


I close today’s e-devotion with my prayer for you:


Ephesians 3:16-19  NLT  

I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources he will empower you with inner strength through his Spirit. 17 Then Christ will make his home in your hearts as you trust in him. Your roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong. 18 And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is. 19 May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God. 


And finally, 


Ephesians 1:18  NLT   

I pray that your hearts will be flooded with light so that you can understand the confident hope he has given to those he called—his holy people who are his rich and glorious inheritance.

Comments