It’s almost time.
That is it is almost time for my next mission trip to Cuba, and I want to ask you to help make this ministry possible and successful. It takes a lot of people who are committed to Christ to make this happen.
Matthew 28:19-20 NLT
Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. 20 Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”
It really is that simple. And you have a calling as well to share the Gospel at home and as you go to other places. Be that. Right where you are. Share your story. Tell others what Jesus has done for you.
Why am I involved in the sports ministry in Cuba?
Thanks for asking. It is because God opened my heart and eyes to see the need in Cuba when I first visited in the winter of 2019. September’s trip will be number 14. And God is working still. Again back to why.
239 athletes baptized in 2023. 2,700 athletes hearing and sharing the Gospel. 117 huddles. Over 200 volunteers. 12 staff members. And it is still growing.
What I get to do is help our Cuban friends get stronger and have the resources they ned in ministry. Living in a country where it is difficult to have those resources, we can step in to meet some of those needs and offer encouragement.
There is nothing better than helping others do what God has called them to do, and that is the place where I believe God has put in my heart and called me to fill through the ministry in Cuba.
Would you consider being part of this work by giving for this and other trips? You can contact me directly to give. You can ask me for online (cash apps) to use. You can go to our church website and give online choosing missions (www.thecommunityfellowship.org) to give. You can mail a gift to the church (PO Box 388, Collinsville, VA 24078).
Your help is a valuable way that this ministry helps others see their value in Christ. Please consider doing two things: PRAYING and GIVING. Also consider going with me on a trip in the future! Thank you…
Psalm 2:8 NLT
Only ask, and I will give you the nations as your inheritance, the whole earth as your possession.
Comments