Proverbs 18:22 NLT
The man who finds a wife finds a treasure, and he receives favor from the Lord.
I have. I am blessed. And for 33 years Julie and I have been married.
That is why I take a personal day to let you and the world and to remind Julie that I am blessed. It is obvious.
Life together. Ministry through the years. Family in many places. Three awesome kids. Sweet and precious grand kids. Memories. Adventures. Trials. Victories. Tears. Special moments. Some we want to forget. Many more we want to cherish. Life is sweet and a gift from God.
Another reason to let you know that my best friend, my partner in life, the best mom and juije has been my wife for 33 incredible years.
Has every year been perfect? No. Have we grown and learned and moved forward? Yes. And we will continue for as many more as God gives us. Blessed!
I am forever grateful for Julie. She truly is a gift from God. Julie is the Lord’s favor for me.
Proverbs 31:28-20 NLT
Her children stand and bless her. Her husband praises her: 29 “There are many virtuous and capable women in the world, but you surpass them all!” 30 Charm is deceptive, and beauty does not last; but a woman who fears the Lord will be greatly praised.
In a little over a week I will be back in Cuba. Bob Texidor and I will be in Cuba serving the sports ministry team around Havana. Please pray for this mission trip and the ministry in Cuba. Pray for the resources needed and freedom of the people of Cuba. If you would like to help, please reach out to me at pastormh@gmail.com
Comments