Exodus 15:2 NLT
The Lord is my strength and my song; he has given me victory. This is my God, and I will praise him— my father’s God, and I will exalt him!
That verse came before the victory, but do you see the confession laced with faith? This one prayed and believed before the victory, before the healing, in the middle of the weakness or during the struggle. How hard is that?
Typically if you are like most people it is easiest to be negative when you hurt the most. Yet I believe when you make choices or make your plans before the storm it is easier to be positive and get through. We have the promises of God to hold on to. Think about those promises that we ought to hold to the tightest!
Proverbs 3:25-26 NASB
Do not be afraid of sudden fearNor of theonslaught of the wicked when it comes;For the Lord will beyour confidenceAnd will keep your foot from being caught.
1 John 5:4 NLT
For every child of God defeats this evil world, and we achieve this victory through our faith.
2 Corinthians 12:10 NLT
That’s why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
2 Timothy 1:8 NLT
So never be ashamed to tell others about our Lord. And don’t be ashamed of me, either, even though I’m in prison for him. With the strength God gives you, be ready to suffer with me for the sake of the Good News.
Here are opportunities where our faith can shine and God can be proven true. Did you know that we are the example of our living, powerful and gracious God to those who don’t know Him?
When we choose to live by faith and claim the victory God has for us, we open doors for others to get to God. Our choices change the lives of others. Our choices change our lives, too. What is going on in your life where God could be shining and showing for all to see?
Take inventory. Choose faith. Let God give you the promised victory!
2 Samuel 22:31 NLT
God’s way is perfect. All the Lord’s promises prove true. He is a shield for all who look to him for protection.

Comments