Galatians 3:29 NASB
Know your place, your calling from God and the direction you are going in. To know God’s promises aren’t just for the people in the Bible or for the extra religious people is incredible. This will change us and the people around us.
Philippians 1:3 NLT
Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God.
That was written from Paul to some of the people in a place where Paul visited some time before. But this verse is repeated in the Bible many times. It is also repeated in our hearts when we see what God is doing.
Isaiah 41:10 NASB
‘Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’
I will close these. Incredible truth. God is with us, for us and ready to do even more. That makes me thankful. That also reminds me to stay in the direction God started me on.

Comments