speak Jesus



1 Thessalonians 5:11  NLT  

So encourage each other and build each other up, just as you are already doing.

 

Be the person who lifts and helps others know they are special.  Our words, kindness and encouragement make a difference.  

 

Words can be used to hurt or help.  Often the right words at the right time can can bring healing.  Speak life and strength over the people that mean the most to you.  That is a choice I want to make, family and friends and even people I don’t know. Take the opportunity to build up and not to tear down.  Choose words that bring courage. 

 

A song has stood out to me for a while.  It speaks in to my life.  Speak the name of Jesus over people and situations.  Speak Jesus over addiction, over fear and anxiety, over darkness and the enemy.  Why?  Jesus wins.  Let our words give life. 

 

I just want to speak the Name of Jesus 

Over every heart and every mind 

I know there is peace within Your presence 

I speak Jesus 

 

I just want to speak the Name of Jesus 

‘Til every dark addiction starts to break 

Declaring there is hope and there is freedom 

I speak Jesus 

 

Your name is power, Your name is healing 

Your name is life.  Break every stronghold 

Shine through the shadows, Burn like a fire 

 

I just want to speak the Name of Jesus 

Over fear and all anxiety 

To every soul held captive by depression 

I speak Jesus 

 

Shout Jesus from the mountains 

And Jesus in the streets 

Jesus in the darkness over every enemy 

Jesus for my family 

I speak the holy name 

Jesus

 

As I close I ask you to pray for the next mission trip to Cuba.  In a couple weeks Bob Texidor and I will be in Cuba on a mission trip.  Please pray for the trip and the sports ministry in Cuba.  If you would like to help, please reach out to me at pastormh@gmail.com 

Comments