Today is voting day, election day, in the USA. We have a great privilege to live in this land. Yes, things may be hard and troubled, but we have so many blessings that others around the world don't. If you haven't voted yet, step up and exercise your right and responsibility to do so. I am praying for our nation and leaders today. Join me.
Why vote? Be a good citizen. Honor God and the standards He calls us to hold. Make a difference.
Where should we focus? These are tough times, but all around us are all kinds of blessings. What we choose to focus on changes everything for us and others. Choose to be negative and you will lead others to be negative. Be position and see how others begin to see the light or dream big.
Why even care? Many think that they will not make a difference to vote or to be kind or to go out of our way for someone else. We should stop looking at the struggle and what holds back. Start looking at why and how we can move forward.
That is one reason why I choose to be a great citizen of this country. That is why I choose to hold on to what God has said. God is changing me. God is working in our nation. He is working in me and in you.
Do what is right. Pray for yourself, for your family, for those you influence and for our nation as well as the world.
Psalm 111:10 NLT
Fear of the Lord is the foundation of true wisdom. All who obey his commandments will grow in wisdom. Praise him forever!
Do what God leads you to do and make a difference! That fruit should remain.
John 15:16 NLT
You didn’t choose me. I chose you. I appointed you to go and produce lasting fruit, so that the Father will give you whatever you ask for, using my name.

Comments