I continue to be serving in Cuba with the FCA team. The next three days I will be leading a retreat with several of the key leaders there. Please pray for them and their families. Pray they are encouraged and strengthened as their work continues.
Yesterday was Mother’s Day, and I sure missed being with my Julie. But here is some good news for this special day …
I am blessed with some very special ladies in my life… my mom, my wife, my mother in law, my daughters, my new granddaughter and many more.
I begin with my mom. My mom was amazing and more. There is no one else like mom. She accepted me, held me and kept me going when others weren’t around. I miss my her as it has been over 6 years since she moved to heaven. And no one could take her place.
This Mother’s Day is our daughter Ruth’s first as a mom. Oh I tell you baby Harper is amazing and beautiful ad so sweet. I cannot wait to see her, but I want to celebrate the fact that Ruth has become an incredible mom! So very proud of her!
Proverbs 1:8 NLT
My child, listen when your father corrects you. Don’t neglect your mother’s instruction.
I want to say a very special “Happy Mother’s Day” to Ann Harrison, my bonus mom or step mom who makes my dad very happy… and another special lady in my life is my mother-in-law, Sandra. “Happy Mother’s Day”, ladies I love!
The greatest lady in my life is my wife, Julie, who is incredible and goes far beyond what I expect. “Happy Mother’s Day” my Julie, and thank you for being such an awesome lady and for putting up with me. Our family really is blessed.
There are many other ladies who have been mother-like to me, and they made my life richly and stronger.
Make sure those special ladies in your life know just how special they are. And join us this Sunday. Join us this Sunday morning as I will be sharing a message at The Community highlighting how these friendships make life sweeter.
Proverbs 31:10 NASB
An excellent wife, who can find? For her worth is far above jewels.

Comments