Hello and thanks for checking out the latest e-devotion. Today will be short. Very short.
But I have a couple thoughts I want to pass your way. I shared some of this in Sunday’s sermon and also heard a powerful message last week that shared these verses. Read on and be amazed at what God does.
Mark 8:23-25 NASB
Taking the man who was blind by the hand, He brought him out of the village; and after spitting in his eyes and laying His hands on him, He asked him, “Do you see anything?” 24 And he looked up and said, “I see people, for I see them like trees, walking around.” 25 Then again He laid His hands on his eyes; and he looked intently and was restored, and began to see everything clearly.
God is the healer. Do you believe that? I do and I am grateful that fact transcends our doubting and our own troublesome situations.
But do we want away from God when He is in the middle of healing us or working in our lives? I have to confess that might be the case several times in my life, and it seems that others have done the same.
The guy in these verses had a problem with seeing, but Jesus began to heal his eyes and what he can see. But the problem as he is in the process is that everything is blurry. He wasn’t completely healed.
When we walk away from God, when we stop learning and listening to God, when we discount what God is doing… all those cases we will miss God. We will miss what He wants to do in our lives.
But stick around. Let God finish what He is doing. It will change you and change others around you. This guy could not fully see until Jesus finished healing his eyes. he was restored. he was completely healed.
Stay around to see God do what only God can do. Trust Him.
Are you not able to see right now? Do things seem blurry? Trust God and stick around as He is healing you!

Comments