my Jesus

 


Let me tell you about my Jesus.  That is the title of a great song.  It is also the reality for me and those who choose to attach their lives to faith in Jesus.


My life has been changed because God loves me so much.  Without that truth I am stuck and in of trouble.  That is why I challenge you to think about the difference Jesus has made in your life.  


Be convinced that Jesus is the son of God, savior who went to the cross and alive now after completing the things that makes eternal life and salvation possible.  Here is the song “My Jesus”…

 

Are you past the point of weary?

Is your burden weighin' heavy?

Is it all too much to carry?

Let me tell you 'bout my Jesus

Do you feel that empty feeling?

'Cause shame's done all its stealin'

And you're desperate for some healin'

Let me tell you 'bout my Jesus

 

He makes a way where there ain't no way

Rises up from an empty grave

Ain't no sinner that He can't save

Let me tell you 'bout my Jesus

His love is strong and His grace is free

And the good news is I know that He

Can do for you what He's done for me

Let me tell you 'bout my Jesus

And let my Jesus change your life… 

 

Who can wipe away the tears

From broken dreams and wasted years

And tell the past to disappear? Oh

Let me tell you 'bout my Jesus

And all the wrong turns that you would

Go and undo if you could

Who can work it all for your good

Let me tell you about my Jesus… 

 

Who would take my cross to Calvary?

Pay the price for all my guilty?

Who would care that much about me?

Let me tell you 'bout my Jesus, oh

 

Read those words ago.  Or go find the song on the internet or maybe on youtube.  Let this sink in to your heart.  Jesus literally fuels our purpose, forgives our sins and wipes away our tears.  


When life is too heavy for me, I come to realize that nothing is too heavy for Jesus.  I pray you know or will come to know my Jesus!  I pray you and I will tell others about our Jesus.

 

John 1:17  NLT  

For the law was given through Moses, but God’s unfailing love and faithfulness came through Jesus Christ.

Comments