Why Cuba? Join me

 


1 Corinthians 9:22  NLT  

When I am with those who are weak, I share their weakness, for I want to bring the weak to Christ. Yes, I try to find common ground with everyone, doing everything I can to save some.


Why Cuba?  It is an honor to serve the Lord with people that love others, serve with all their heart and have a passion to see lives change.

 

Pray for the sports ministry work in Cuba and for this trip.  Much of this work is with athletes and coaches connected to the Fellowship of Christian Athletes or FCA.  Alex and his team get to share the Gospel and meet needs. 

 

I serve with a team of people here in the United States that help in various ways in Cuba.  What a great blessing and often a challenge.  The economy in Cuba is not good and resources are sparse.  It is difficult for the Cuban people to find even the basic needs such a food, cooking oil or fuel for vehicles.  But God is doing incredible work to meet needs and change lives.

 

This week we are serving the sports ministry leaders in around Havana.  Pray for trip, the ministry in Cuba and for the people of Cuba as this continues to be a very difficult time, yet God is using them to help more people coming to know Jesus.


Again, why Cuba?  I see God working there, and this is trip number 21 in 6 years.  Why Cuba?  These people are incredible and love with big hearts.  Why Cuba?  The needs are great and opportunity is there.  Why Cuba?  The best reason is because this is a door God opened and continues to keep on my hear.

 

Pray!  Join me!    Consider serving with us in Cuba in the future.  As Henry Blackaby said, Watch to see where God is working and join Him!

 

Matthew 9:37-38  NLT  

He said to his disciples, “The harvest is great, but the workers are few. 38 So pray to the Lord who is in charge of the harvest; ask him to send more workers into his fields.”


NOTE: this will be the last email e-devotion until the middle of next week, but there may be sporadic e-devotion minute live videos on Facebook.

Comments