A new day and many opportunities have come our way. Yesterday I asked you to find the thread through several verses, and I will encourage you to do the same today.
Psalm 136:23 NLT
He remembered us in our weakness. His faithful love endures forever.
Romans 8:26 NLT
And the Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness. For example, we don’t know what God wants us to pray for. But the Holy Spirit prays for us with groanings that cannot be expressed in words.
2 Corinthians 12:9 NLT
Each time he said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me.
Hebrews 4:15 NLT
This High Priest of ours understands our weaknesses, for he faced all of the same testings we do, yet he did not sin.
I am guessing you have found the thread in these verses. Yesterday we spoke of strength and God’s way of giving us life, wisdom, guidance and strength. Today we step in a similar direction as these verses remind us that our weakness is the highlighter to understand how His strength works in us.
When I am weak, He is strong. Our weakness reminds us of His strength and of our need for God!
2 Corinthians 12:10 NLT
That’s why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
Colossians 1:11 NLT
We also pray that you will be strengthened with all his glorious power so you will have all the endurance and patience you need. May you be filled with joy,

Comments