The Lord himself will fight for you. Just stay calm.
The times we live in are unlike any we have been in before. In fact there are happenings almost daily that remind me that we must pray and seek the Lord.
Our church decided to have church online and not in person yesterday. That was one of the most difficult decisions I have been part of while leading in ministry. The church service went well as did the online piece and the technology that made it happen.
There are so many others making difficult decisions each and every day, and the situation with the coronavirus makes even more complicated. Pray for those struggling.
I take note of the people who are suffering in hospitals who can only have one visitor and is missing the rest of their family. Especially those suffering with the virus who are going through much that no one else understands.
I look to others who have lost their jobs or been pushes to make great changes in their personal lives. There is nothing normal and much uncertain about all that is happening.
Then I think about the students and teachers, elementary school through college, that are at home and either don’t know when they will return or they are not returning. Programs and events have been canceled. Parents are having to find childcare and the help they in need of at this time.
One of the groups of people that my heart goes out to are business owners. I have talked with a few who have to make very difficult decisions about business, employees, money and so much more. I cannot imagine how hard things are and may become.
There are others who are dealing with even more. That is why we need to pray for the people who are in our lives and those who come in contact with.
God is fighting for us. Stay calm because we have a great God who cares, loves and fights our battles for us. Further He hears our cries for help and comes to our rescue.
This is a time of trouble, but even more this is a time for trusting our incredible God.
Psalm 34:17 NLT
The Lord hears his people when they call to him for help. He rescues them from all their troubles.

Comments