Exodus 15:2 NLT
The Lord is my strength and my song; he has given me victory. This is my God, and I will praise him— my father’s God, and I will exalt him!
The word negative is one I don’t like, although I can be negative. But my desire is always to be positive and to bring that out in others.
Yet yesterday I needed to hear the word negative. I needed to hear it for about the last week. It was yesterday morning that I got a call from our doctor’s office and was informed that my covid-19 test is negative showing I do not have the virus.
That word, negative, was pretty good at that point. It was also pretty important. All around I am hearing other people who are getting a different answer. Yes, some are negative but many are positive.
What I can say is that this virus has got to go. It has taken far too much of our time and effort. It is time to allow this stuff to infect or impact our thinking and actions less. I am not saying don’t be careful. I am saying live life and follow your calling.
Just don’t let this stuff or anything going on divert your attention from really matters. Take another look at what is important to you. Re-evalutate what brings you joy and gives you meaning.
But stop letting this virus steal your joy and your life.
Now, stop and pray for those battling the virus and the impact on our lives. I am grateful for the negative test results. May God help us see more and live strong.

Comments