I continue to be serving in Cuba with the FCA team. Tomorrow, Thursday, May 12th I will be headed home. I am grateful for all God has done on this trip. Please pray for my travels and the FCA team here in Cuba.
Last Sunday I shared a message with our church from Psalm 130. I would like to ask you to do a few things with this chapter.
Read Psalm 130 and use it as some what of a prayer guide. Declare the truth you read in it through your prayer.
Note the things that God teaches you in these few verses. They continue to encourage me.
Here is the passage. After I will give you a couple application points that I am working on…
Psalm 130 NLT
From the depths of despair, O Lord, I call for your help.
2 Hear my cry, O Lord. Pay attention to my prayer.
3 Lord, if you kept a record of our sins, who, O Lord, could ever survive?
4 But you offer forgiveness, that we might learn to fear you.
5 I am counting on the Lord; yes, I am counting on him. I have put my hope in his word.
6 I long for the Lord more than sentries long for the dawn, yes, more than sentries long for the dawn.
7 O Israel, hope in the Lord; for with the Lord there is unfailing love. His redemption overflows.
8 He himself will redeem Israel from every kind of sin.
Keep crying out to God. He is the best place for our struggle, and he will never disappoint us.
He offers us forgiveness, and that forgiveness teaches us to fear Him. Fearing God means to stand in awe, to acknowledge who He is and to stay close to Him.
Declare the truth. His truth gives us strength and leads us to have hope. Hope is tied to His unfailing love and overflowing redemption.
Praise God for all He has done and is doing to bring us close to Him. Enjoy the face of God so that His hand becomes bigger and bigger.

Comments