Connect kids the truth of the Gospel.
That is one of the reasons why back2school is part of our church and why we help others invest in this important ministry.
It is all about the Gospel and winning the right to tell people about Jesus. But we first have to serve others, share things with people and win the right to be heard. When we serve children and meet their needs, we get the opportunity to serve families, and the people around these precious children.
Matthew 19:14 NLT
But Jesus said, “Let the children come to me. Don’t stop them! For the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to those who are like these children.”
It was 17 years ago that we began the ministry we know as back2school. I had heard of a wonderful work happening in very economically depressed areas of the Appalachian mountains. There was a moment where I said “we can do that”.
The idea grew. Things were added to it. Others joined in. Now over 36,000 students have been served, and we are not stopping now.
This Saturday is our first registration day for back2school 2023. Will you pray that God will touch lives? Will you pray that God will provide the resources needed and the money to pay for them? Thank you ahead of time for sharing, praying and partnering with us.
If you are in the area of any of these events, please share the opportunity with families who can register their children for this outreach. Any child from pre-school to high school is eligible no matter their situation.
We are excited to serve. We are excited to share resources. We are even more excited to share with each one the truth of God’s love and offer of real and lasting hope!
1 Corinthians 9:22-23 NASB
To the weak I became weak, that I might gain the weak; I have become all things to all people, so that I may by all means save some. 23 I do all things for the sake of the gospel, so that I may become a fellow partaker of it.
Please join in. Volunteer. Give. Pass the word. Do what you can to help make this year’s back2school outreach a great success.

Comments