Happy birthday to my Julie. It was 31 years ago that I first met this incredible lady. We have as of today celebrated 30 of her birthdays together, and that makes me happy.
Proverbs 18:22 NLT
The man who finds a wife finds a treasure, and he receives favor from the Lord.
I found a treasure in so many ways. A friend, a partner, a wife, a mother to our children and now grand mother, an advisor… and so much more.
That is why today I ask that if you see her in the next few days please wish her a happy birthday. If you are at church Sunday, please bless her with a birthday card.
But the best thing you can do for her is to pray for her, our family and the future. We are excited and trusting God for what is ahead, and this is something that we pray about and ask God for all the time. It is good to know who holds our future and to see how blessed we are, have been and will be.
Proverbs 31:25 NLT
She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future.
That describes my Julie very well. She is strong. Her character is clear and godly. And that is another reason why I am blessed.
So on this day I am more grateful than ever that God brought her in to my life, and I am also more committed than ever to pray for her as we do life together.
Julie, I love you and know that our future is bright! Literally we have found the reality that … God is good, all the time!
Comments