Psalm 122:6-7 NL
Pray for peace in Jerusalem. May all who love this city prosper. 7 O Jerusalem, may there be peace within your walls and prosperity in your palaces.
Over the last several days attacks and war in Israel has intensified. The reports have been very difficult to hear, and I cannot imagine what it is like to be in that area at this time.
Pray for Israel.
I asked some friends who have close contacts there how should we pray, and today I share with you what I was sent. Please join me in praying for the name of Israel.
Here is what I was sent from two different friends:
Pray for recovery of all kidnapped people and Israeli army bases and settlements that were invaded.
Pray for protection of the northern border against infiltration and missile attacks.
Pray for the Israeli government to lead the people with godly wisdom.
Pray for protection from traps and explosives for as troops go in to recover what was lost.
Pray for those who need to be saved and that Jesus will be made known to all.
Additionally speak well of Israel and choose to link your heart with the Christians in Israel who are on the front lines of this war.
Pray for the innocent people in Israel from Gaza.
Pray against enemies.
There have been many attacks, murders and and more. Hamas terrorist have caused much damage, and it continues. As I read reports and see news of the happenings my heart is saddened, and I am also reminded of the spiritual context of Israel, these battles and how we can not turn our heads away from what is happening.
May God do amazing things to protect His people. May we seek God in the midst of it all.
Pray for Israel.
Comments