Praise God for all He has done and is doing. Fact is back2school is only one place where God is working. He is working in remote locations and public places, in large groups and when people are all alone. God has a plan to bring even more people to Him.
Take some time to thank God, no praise God, for what He is doing, what you have seen, how you have experienced God’s work and where He is leading you in the days ahead.
Psalm 26:12 NLT
Now I stand on solid ground, and I will publicly praise the Lord.
The more I see Him and the more I want praise Him. Then the stronger I can stand!
Psalm 103:2 NLT
Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me.
The more I praise Him the less I forget Him. Let’s praise God more.
Ephesians 1:3 NLT
All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ.
We are blessed. Take an inventory. I bet you can’t count all those blessings.
May our praise of God today, and every day, lead us to know that all blessings begin with God. And may we recognize even more how we have every blessing.
Spend time praising God!
Psalm 150:6 NLT
Let everything that breathes sing praises to the Lord! Praise the Lord!
Pray for the students and their families. Pray they will find the Bible in the backpack. Pray they think about the story and truth they heard. Pray that God will continue to help so many come to know Him.
Comments