Thank you for your continued prayers for the Cuba mission trip that I am on right now. This week our team has been joined by two more friends that are seeking to help with church planting as well as promotion of ministry in Cuba. Pray that there will be great connections and conversations.
Keep on praying for the FCA team in Cuba that serve every day and across the country. These precious people have stolen my heart, and it is an honor to work with and encourage all of them.
I cannot wait to share more with you of all I have seen God do on this trip. Have a great week. God is good!
Ephesians 3:19 NLT
May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God.
Comments