WOW ... surfing leads you in so many directions (surfing the internet, I mean).

Our little man, Ryan, loves Spiderman. So, we are getting geared up for the coming of Spiderman 3 to hit theaters on May 4, 2006. While looking for pictures for Ryan, I came across a song from a previous movie by Christian group Switchfoot. The song is I Dare You to Move. Inspiration of the Christian and superhero kind...

On a little further in my surfing I found a COOL COMPANY that specializes in Christian clothing. It is Not of this World, and I'd like to add to my shirt collection (hint, hint...size XXL...button up). Cool stuff with a message!

INTRODUCING a brand new video in worship tomorrow morning (March 4 2007). It is our CORE VALUES at The Community Fellowship, uses the worship song "Let It Rise" (our theme song) and compiles lots of interesting video footage. Inspiring once again.

Comments