During this series, we'll look at ten questions each leader should ask in several different areas of life.
Today we'll examine some questions that surround our Relationship with Christ.
- What did I learn in God's word this week?
- Is my burden for prayer growing or diminishing?
- Does my heart break for the things that break the heart of God?
- Have I grown accustomed to or accepted sin in my life?
- Am I doing ministry out of an overflow of God's work in my heart or out of my own strength?
- Has my teaching and ministry deepened, changed, or evolved in a positive way in the last year?
- Do I have a sincere peace that I'm living an authentic life of spiritual integrity?
- Is my heart growing larger for people and God or is it shrinking?
- Am I closer to God today than I was a year ago?
- Do others comment that they can clearly see evidence of God's work in my life?
Which of these resonate with you? What else would you ask?