Thursday, April 10, 2008

i need a moleskine

Creativity is one of our core values @ The Community Fellowship, and I am always looking for ways to keep up, shape up and share what is best.  For almost 2 years I have used the notebook from Mark Batterson's '06 Buzz Conference to gather my extra thoughts and ramblings, along with a little tiny book in the vehicle.  But I think it is time for a change.  Moleskine.  Heard of it?  I have a couple times, and I like.  Coming soon, I hope to a hand near me.
 
 Galatians 6:1  [ The Message ] ---  Live creatively, friends...

2 comments:

steve said...

when I was headed to Catalyst to meet you (Oct 2007) I bought a moleskine that would fit in my back pocket, about the size of a checkbook...I did not use it there and it has sat idle until this week...with my friend and worship pastor Derrick Henslee, we have started memorizing some scripture together...I saw he was using a moleskine for that purpose...this week I picked her up and am now carrying it with me to aid in scripture memory....great tool for me.....

steve said...

when I was headed to meet you last October for Catalyst I picked up a moleskine to use for notes...did not use it.....with my friend and worship pastor, Derrick we are memorizing some scripture together...I saw he was using a moleskine for that purpose...it sat idle until this week, I picked it up and now am using it has a tool for bible memory...good use of the moleskine....the size of a checkbook and fits in the back pocket.....

lead follower

I was reading an article from a pastor that was sharing his heart for his church family and impacting his community one person at a time...