Changing an existing culture generally takes more prayer, harder work, more intentionality, patience, endurance and more hard work.
You might have stepped into a ministry role with a culture that:
- Doesn't care about evangelism
- Has poor stewardship habits
- Competes with other ministry areas within the church
- Thinks it is succeeding when it isn't
- Has lost touch with what is happening in the world
- Puts systems and procedures ahead of people
- Has a scarcity mindset
If you're the leader, it is your role to become the catalyst for change.