Friday, August 15, 2008

XM radio political interview

Today I had the opportunity to talk about God, faith and politics at
noon on XM radio station 130. The opportunity came out of no where
after I posted information about the event happening this Saturday
night with Senators McCain and Obama at Rick Warren's Saddleback
Church in California.

2 Timothy 4:2 says we are always to be ready to share our God. Plus I
believe that Christians must put our faith into practice even in the
political venue.

Even our vote must "demonstrate the love of GOD to our community" and
beyond!

1 comment:

steve said...

That is neat! I am sure you spoke well and shared an excellent word! I am proud of you!

lead follower

I was reading an article from a pastor that was sharing his heart for his church family and impacting his community one person at a time...