Saturday, November 29, 2008

those were the days

This is my Uncle and Aunt from San Antonio, Texas.  

A little history ... not long after I graduated from high school, I made my way to Dallas, Texas for Bible college.  While in Dallas I was blessed to live with Nick and Shelly Harrison who living in Dallas at the time.  Those were the days.  

They have 2 great kids (one just had his 2nd child with his wife, and second is about to get married).  I learned to eat a lot of things that I didn't like before.  OH MY, I remember coming into the house after school many days to the smell of fresh bread. Nothing compares... My aunt can cook (please come to Virginia soon). My uncle was a voice of reason and encouragement.  Those were the days.

I learned much and was (and am) so blessed to have a great family.  Greetings to and thank you to Nick and Shelly Harrison!

eat this book and share it

Our great, gracious and almighty God desires to feed us His word.   The scriptures are for our good, for us to feed on Spiritually.   Th...