Sunday, January 25, 2009

quotes I'm thinking over

Here are some quotes that really hit me.  All but one are from Matthew Barnett from the Dream Center.  Read.  Think.  Pray.  All with me....
 

"acknowledge Him by taking care of the unfit" Prov 3:6 --Matthew Barnett
 
 "caring for the unfit the windows of heaven open up" --Matthew Barnett ...I PRAY this for The Community Fellowship..
 

"Love is the greatest source of transformation" --Matthew Barnett
 
"build the dreams of others then your dream will become bigger than you ever imagined" ... "you now have God's dream" --Matthew Barnett
 
"most successful people don't know their successful" --Matthew Barnett... that is a strong word..think about it..what does that say to you?

"greatness of a civilization, is a culture that honors life at every level..from the womb to the tomb" --Matthew Barnett
 
"used to think about the 1000's when I preach now I think about the 1" --Matthew Barnett
 
"whoever shows up the most in peoples lives is going to win the battle of influence" --Matthew Barnett
 
"when God can trust you with influence He will trust you with blessing" --Matthew Barnett
 
MarkBatterson "Make all you can. Save all you can. Give all you can." John Wesley. Love that mantra!

No comments:

responding to the hatred

Today I share with you an article from one of my favorite writers and speakers, Margaret Feinberg.   In this article she shares insight ...