Thursday, August 16, 2012

a God send




Psalm 29:11 NLT
The Lord gives his people strength, The Lord blesses them with peace.

I am constantly amazed at the people that come into our lives.  Your outlook on life and your faith in God gives you perspective on these people and what is going on.  If we are a followers of Jesus, we ought to be looking for what God is doing, what God is teaching us, and how God wants to use us.

Often I am so busy that I miss the people who come my way.  Some of them have a word to share with me.  I am not saying that person is philosopher or some kind of prophet.  It may be the person who simply wants to tell you their God story.  It could be that God sent that person your way to let you minister to them.  We should be ready for these people that God sends.

It is time that we see people as “a God send” since God sent them our way.  Who came into your life yesterday that God sent?  Who might come into your life today?  Be ready to listen, respond, and see what God wants to do.

Hebrews 10:24 NLT
Let us think of ways to motivate one another to acts of love and good works.

No comments:

happy birthday, Julie

Proverbs 18:22   NLT The man who finds a   wife   finds a treasure, and he receives   favor   from the   Lord . Yes, I have foun...