Monday, April 1, 2013

APRIL 1-4 e-devotions and blog posts

Hello Friends -

My family and I are taking some time away this week.  That means you will not be receiving emails from me or updated blogposts.  I will see that they resume this coming Friday.  Thank you for allowing us to take a break.  Please send me an email of how I can pray for you by replying to this email or send an email to info@thecommunityfellowship.org.  We had a great Easter celebration as a family and at The Community Fellowship.  I hope you did as well.  Catch you later!

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.


With GOD as my guide,

Pastor Michael Harrison
James 1:5

No comments:

interacting with the Word of God

My family is in the middle of a devotion that uses one of my favorite passages in the Bible about the Bible.   These words about the wor...