Monday, August 1, 2016

reason 1 of 5 for back2school



This week I will share with you 5 reasons why we do back2school.  Today is day 1!!!

One of the reasons we lead out in this project is because working with others Christians is something God told us to do.  We are stronger working together.  We challenge each other to go further and do more.  Together we are able to serve more people and make a bigger impact.

make my joy complete by being of the same mind, maintaining the same love, united in spirit, intent on one purpose.

It really is this simple.  When the people of God choose to work together, we do more and draw more attend to God.  I want to do this even more!

John 12:32  NASB
And I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all men to Myself.”

No comments:

God rescued you and me from darkness

Start at a place where you know there is truth or a great foundation.   Then whatever you build on it will be stronger and able to stand...