Wednesday, January 18, 2017

random quotes



Psalm 139:23-24  NASB
Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me and know my anxious thoughts; And see if there be any hurtful way in me, And lead me in the everlasting way.

You need to have faith in who you were created to be. Be brave and take risks. You don't have to have it all figured out to move forward. – Michael Robinson

Colossians 3:2  NASB
Set your mind on the things above, not on the things that are on earth.

I hope that none of you think that you have more grace than you need, because you 
have not. You may, possibly, have as much grace as will last you through to-day; but 
you will need as much as that to-morrow morning, if not more.  – Charles H. Spurgeon

1 Peter 5:6  NASB
Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you at the proper time,

Whoever shows up most in a person’s life wins the battle of influence.  – Matthew Barnett

Galatians 5:13  NASB
For you were called to freedom, brethren; only do not turn your freedom into an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.


People I am praying for:

Pray for our family and others dealing with sickness, especially a stomach bug, and our girls who are away at college have been sick.  Continue to pray for Heather Morrill’s family as her grandfather passed away and for Jay Gilbert’s family as his mom passed away.  Pray for Jamie Foley and his dad.

No comments:

back2school gets closer

I an excited about the back2school   2017 outreach that is just 2 weeks away.  We hope to serve 2,500 students at 9 locations plus their...