Friday, January 13, 2017

some great people



In the room was one of my Spiritual and ministry mentors that has poured in to my life at a couple critical times, and his love for broken people as well as his ability to think critically has blessed me big time.

Further back I see a man I have been able to serve with at the speedway for 15 years, and he is now 91 years old.  His heart for people, his unending commitment, and his perseverance and smile bless me every time we are together.

I met a couple new people.  We have been Facebook friends for a while.  I’ve heard about their creativity and building relationships in some pretty cool places.  It is awesome to connect.

There are many people at this meeting that I learn from and dearly love.  It is awesome to work with people with great integrity and passion.

We must all bless the people we come in contact with.  How will you do that today?

Proverbs 11:30 nlt
The seeds of good deeds become a tree of life; a wise person wins friends.

Proverbs 17:17 nlt
A friend is always loyal ,and a brother is born to help in time of need.

Proverbs 27:17 nlt
As iron sharpens iron,so a friend sharpens a friend.

Ephesians 2:19 nlt
So now you Gentiles are no longer strangers and foreigners. You are citizens along with all of God's holy people. You are members of God's family.

No comments:

what are your hungry for!

Some things we want are really bad?   Are the things you want the best things?   Are you pursuing God or one of millions of other things...