The godly walk with integrity; blessed are their
children who follow them.
The last few days have
been incredible for our family. It has
been hard living so far from my family in Oklahoma, and every time we get to be
together it is such a blessing. I am
blessed.
My dad has been here
with his special friend Ann. We have
enjoyed conversations and meals, mostly.
But it has been a great time of simply being together. The conversations remind of just how blessed
I am to have a father that loves God and is wise.
He continues to pour
His life in to mine and in to my family.
Sure wish we could spend much more time together. Thus, I will treasure the days and hours we
have spend together.
Proverbs 18:22
NLT
The man who finds a wife finds a treasure, and he receives favor from
the Lord.
Yesterday was also
special for another reason. Julie and I
celebrated 24 years of being married.
That means we have been together longer than we were a part. Last weekend we got to go away, and it was a
sweet time together.
Each year we are
together and through all the things that couples and families go through I
realize just how blessed we are. I am
blessed.
Julie has been the
greatest friend I could have as well as a great partner. God has given us three great children that
are growing up way too fast. She has
been an excellent mother and has taken us through difficult times and lots of celebrations
too.
So I will stop there
with all I can leave the Labor Day weekend with… I am blessed!

Comments