He who finds a wife finds a good thing And obtains favor from the Lord.
26 years ago today we said I do. Honestly, I cried through the entire ceremony. It was moving. My tears were about blessing and being overwhelmed with joy.
I truly am blessed. Julie makes me and my life so much better than it would be without her. She strengthens our family. She puts up with a lot (and I do mean me because I am no always easy to live with).
Very simply I want to praise God for allowing me to enjoy my days and partner with this incredible lady. We have been together far longer than we were a part, and we have a long way to go still. That is even more proof of the blessing.
May God remind me and us often of His grace! 26 years with Julie is proof!
Proverbs 31:28-30 NASB
Her children rise up and bless her;Her husband also, and he praises her, saying:“Many daughters have done nobly,But you excel them all.”Charm is deceitful and beauty is vain,But a woman who fears the Lord, she shall be praised.

Comments