People amaze me. In the past several days I have had the opportunity and honor to interact with many different people. Some of them I have known for a long time but a few are new friends.
Watch to see who God brings you way to see what God is doing. That really is a quote or sentiment that was shared by Henry Blackaby in his book Experiencing God. This truth has found it’s way in to my life many times through the last 3 decades.
Through the multiple conversations I heard the voice of God. My heart moved through these conversations. One was a dear lady going through a painful time with her family. Another was simple conversation re-connecting with an old friend that I always enjoy being around. Another was a young guy that I enjoy being connected to and watching his family grow. This guy makes me smile a lot. Even another conversation was with a person I have known for a year or little more, but this conversation when deeper and was huge to hear his heart to help people in need.
Listen to what God says. Do what God says you are to do. Share what God tells you to share. This might be just what someone needs from God, and you become a blessing directly from God. Someone needs that.
Deuteronomy 13:4 NLT
Serve only the Lord your God and fear him alone. Obey his commands, listen to his voice, and cling to him.
James 1:22 NLT
But don’t just listen to God’s word. You must do what it says. Otherwise, you are only fooling yourselves.
Our call is to listen and obey. Know His voice and follow it. Don’t second guess what God is doing. His plan is perfect. You won’t be the only one impacted by what He does through you.
Mark 1:3 NLT
He is a voice shouting in the wilderness, ‘Prepare the way for the Lord’s coming! Clear the road for him!’”

Comments