I am convinced of some things. Are you? We have all kinds of videos and more trying to get us to support things, to buy products and even to take opportunities. We live in a day and a world full of opportunities.
But there are not a lot of things that I am convinced of. People will fail us. That is one thing I am for sure convinced of. People make promises and says all sorts of things, but in the end we will have trouble. Some will follow through, yet there are many who will leave us disappointed.
That just is not true about our God. I am convinced. Convinced about His love. Convinced about His help. Convinced that His plan is perfect and His way is what I am to be about.
What are you convinced about?
The following verses came alive to be a long time ago, and they continue to ring in my heart and mind. Like yesterday. During a funeral I shared that I am convinced of this one’s salvation and God’s love. Like another time. In counseling a couple who will get married soon. I shared with them that I am convinced that we should love like God loves us.
Nothing supersedes His love. Yet we can be convinced of this fact. Read on and ask God to convince you today of these facts…
Romans 8:35-39 NLT
Can anything ever separate us from Christ’s love? Does it mean he no longer loves us if we have trouble or calamity, or are persecuted, or hungry, or destitute, or in danger, or threatened with death? 36 (As the Scriptures say, “For your sake we are killed every day; we are being slaughtered like sheep.”) 37 No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us. 38 And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. 39 No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Like Paul said, I am convinced. May God help us to apply this truth, believe this truth and share this truth with others.

Comments